Frontier rural FIOS & IPv6

Brandon Martin lists.nanog at monmotha.net
Mon Apr 1 02:09:11 UTC 2019

On 3/31/19 10:05 PM, Tom Beecher wrote:
> I’m in Spectrum land, née Time Warner, née Rigas Cash Extraction
> Machine... errr Adelphia. ( Buffalo / WNY )
>
> We’ve had native v6 for quite a few years up here.

Spectrum ex. Bright House/Time Warner varies by region.  NY region has
had it, apparently.

Indianapolis has not, does not, and, from what I gather, will not (for a
long time).

Apparently the regional operations of Bright House/TWC were very
separated.  They had other significant policy differences, too, e.g.
caps/overages, AUP differences (especially as enforced vs. as written), etc.
--
Brandon Martin