Did IPv6 between HE and Google ever get resolved?

Mike Leber mleber at he.net
Mon Apr 1 01:19:27 UTC 2019

The routes you see are Cogent using IPv6 leaks.

We chase these down as we see them.

Obviously if Cogent is happy enough to use leaks, we could just give
them our IPv6 customer routes directly.  ;)

As a backbone operator, I'd prefer all routing we do (for at least the
first hop leaving our network) to be intentional.  Perhaps they are the
same?

Should I wait for to get an interesting email?  (haha)

Mike.