NANOG Security Track: Route Security
maillists at krassi.biz
Sat Sep 29 23:18:57 UTC 2018
I wanted to attract your attention to the Security Track this coming NANOG.
We'll be meeting on Tuesday morning and the line up looks like this:
* Andre Toonk - examples of hijacks, other ideas
* Alexander Azimov - State of BGP Security
* David Wishnick - ARIN TAL
* Job Snijders - Routing security roadmap
* Chris Morrow - So I need to start filtering routes from peers...' and
'hey guess who needs to update their IRR data?'
Time permitting at the end of the time slot we'll have a panel and time for
duscussion as well.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NANOG