ARIN RPKI TAL deployment issues

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:58:23 UTC 2018

ons. 26. sep. 2018 14.57 skrev John Curran <jcurran at arin.net>:

>    In the case of ARIN, this does necessitate indemnification in order to
> reduce risk exposure to the overall RIR mission.
>
> Thanks,
> /John
>
> John Curran
> President and CEO
> ARIN

Did you buy insurance? It is impossible to be immune from legal abuse. I
did not agree to anything, yet might still use the service. If I am unhappy
I might sue in a danish court of law, were the maner I got access to the
service might or might not matter at all.

This seems silly. Please find a way to make RPKI useful also in the ARIN
region. Where there is will there is a way.

Regards

Baldur