Subsea Cable Status Map Update - September 2018

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Tue Sep 25 11:14:11 UTC 2018

Apologies everyone for the error in the link earlier. We have been working
around the clock to be ready for submarine cable map as we are in Singapore
for Submarine Networks World conference presentation. Page is getting
better each day. http://beta.networkatlas.org
<http://beta.networkatlas.org> is live version you can see. (still beta
version..)
cheers