NANOG 74 agenda published

Ryan Woolley rwoolleynanog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:53:38 UTC 2018

NANOG Community,

The NANOG 74 Agenda is published at http://www.cvent.com/d/qgqs03/16K
and available as an iCal Feed.  The Program Committee has worked
closely with our speakers to develop a first-rate program and we
encourage all attendees to enjoy the whole conference.  As we review
submitted content, minor changes to the agenda are possible and will
be updated in the online feed. Thank you to the many members of our
community who submitted interesting content for NANOG 74!   Over 700
attendees have registered and the NANOG family looks forward to
welcoming all of you to Vancouver.

Useful Information:
- NANOG 74 General Information and Registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/qgqs03
- NANOG 74 Agenda: http://www.cvent.com/d/qgqs03/16K
- Hotel Room Block(s) Information: http://www.cvent.com/d/qgqs03/8K
- Reminder, registration is required to participate in the NANOG 74
Hackathon: http://www.cvent.com/d/wgqhql

A welcome message that will be sent to registered NANOG 74 attendees
shortly will provide more information on scheduled events and
applications to help you to make the most of your time in Vancouver.

Safe travels and see you in Vancouver.

Sincerely,

Ryan Woolley
NANOG PC