Console Servers

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Sep 18 14:01:39 UTC 2018

What we did (and it fits our needs)

     SeaLevel (SeaLink Familly) with a Zotak.

     We got both Win/Linux/BSD debugging/monitoring station (with 2
1Gbps, 1 MGMT 1 Mirror) and up to 16 serials ports in 1U.

     ( With some DYI )

     I'm sure you can get a better density if you check with them.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443