adding graphs for actually unreachable RPKI INVALID prefixes to RPKI Monitor?

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sat Sep 15 13:22:00 UTC 2018

Dear NIST RPKI Monitor Team,

thanks for creating and maintaining the RPKI Monitor
https://rpki-monitor.antd.nist.gov/#rpki_adopters
I've seen your graphs in multiple routing security presentations :)

What do you think about adding graphs that show the amount of actually
unreachable prefixes and IP space? (prefix where no alternative valid/unknown announcement exists)

I think such graphs would help us focus on those prefixes that we should have to tackle first.

This page contains examples of INVALID prefixes that would still be reachable in a route origin validating
environment (see the RPKI validator screenshots):
https://medium.com/@nusenu/towards-cleaning-up-rpki-invalids-d69b03ab8a8c

kind regards,
nusenu

--