Google Captcha

Damian Menscher damian at google.com
Fri Sep 14 21:44:49 UTC 2018

Solving a captcha issues an exemption cookie.  If you're being blocked
again on the "next search" this implies that cookie isn't working because:
  - your "next search" was several hours later, and the exemption cookie
expired
  - you cleared cookies (or used a different browser)
  - you're doing something abusive from that browser that gets your
exemption cookie blocked

Damian