Bell Canada IP transit - NID required?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Sep 11 12:48:06 UTC 2018

     Depending on the Colo...  It is generally a fiber for everyone.

     But Bell being Bell (wink wink) I'm sure they made this extra
<beep> and <beep> for no reason at all.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443