OpenDNS CGNAT Issues

Darin Steffl darin.steffl at mnwifi.com
Tue Sep 11 04:11:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have a ticket open with OpenDNS about filtering happening on some of our
CGNAT IP space where a customer has "claimed" the IP as theirs so other
customers using that same IP and OpenDNS are being filtered and not able to
access sites that fall under their chosen filter.

I have a ticket open from 6 days ago but it's not going anywhere fast.

Can someone from OpenDNS contact me or point me to a contact there to help
get this resolved? I believe we need to claim our CGNAT IP space so
residential users can't claim IP's of their own.

Thank you!

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi