watch your domain

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:03:25 UTC 2018

https://medium.com/@gszathmari/hacking-law-firms-abandoned-domain-name-attack-560979e0b774

tl;dr: Expired domain names re-registered by malicious actors after the
redemption period are useful for all sorts of mischief.

This is a pretty easy to understand read for non-technical management types
at customer organizations, who might not understand the importance of how a
domain name and its authoritative DNS server records are the single point
of failure under a lot of important stuff.