Any Gmail Admins on here?

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Sat Oct 27 15:50:24 UTC 2018

Expired certificate, confirmation email delivered in SPAM.

I agree that it looks phishy even if it's probably not.

When you read the email In gmail, you can click on the 3 little dots,
which will expand a menu and then on "Show original"

You should see 3 important email attributes for helping providers in
flagging SPAM, which are SPF, DKIM and DMARC.

If you don't see all of the 3, there is a big chance that gmail will
flag as SPAM.

SPF: 	PASS with IP 2600::25 Learn more
<https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786?hl=en>
DKIM: 	'PASS' with domain example.com Learn more
<https://support.google.com/a/answer/174124?hl=en>
DMARC: 	'PASS' Learn more
<https://support.google.com/a/answer/2466580?hl=en>

Does the email have all of the 3 or only some or none?

Jean