Whats going on at Cogent

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Oct 23 15:20:31 UTC 2018

If there is history about HE I should know before signing up with them I'd
love to know off list.

If it's just between you and HE I hope it wasn't too bad, and I'd be happy
to listen, but I don't feel like it's something you need to share at all.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St