Cogent charging 50/mo for BGP (not IPs, the service)

Marshall, Quincy Quincy.Marshall at reged.com
Fri Oct 19 14:57:07 UTC 2018

On: Friday, October 19, 2018 10:03 AM, Jeff Waddell said…

Here in the US it is unheard of. So far for every turn up I have done in Europe or Asia we were charged a separate BGP session fee.

Not unheard of… requested several new quotes in the last few months and at least 2 included $50/mo charge for BGP.

LQ. Marshall | Sr. Network Engineer | RegEd