Whats going on at Cogent

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Oct 18 19:03:22 UTC 2018

I guess those bots have to sit somewhere.  I don’t know that they would be in routers as much as they would be in Microsoft Windows… so if that’s what you meant, then I see what you mean Michael

Niels, I like my cogent and telia internet connections… I just recall seeing more ddos on cogent then I did on my previous att, and current spectrum… telia is showing a good bit of ddos also

Let’s put it this way, I can thank Cogent and Telia for helping my get better in my ddos mitigation skills  J   … there’s a bright side to everything huh

Aaron