Whats going on at Cogent

Daniel Corbe dcorbe at hammerfiber.com
Tue Oct 16 15:44:10 UTC 2018

at 11:34 AM, DaKnOb <daknob.mac at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess people really don’t like Cogent judging by the fact that one
> unrelated email caused all this to happen again.. :-)

Cogent have more pain points on average but they’re still the best option
for getting to other Cogent customers.  It’s not really hard to design
around their shortcomings.   I’d rather have 30 small links and be
well-connected than two large ones and be SOL because someone refuses to
peer.

I can’t speak to their MPLS service, because cogent’s the last company I’d
ever trust with my backbone.