Whats going on at Cogent

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Oct 16 14:37:40 UTC 2018

I'm in the process of turning up a Cogent circuit in Cologix (Columbus) and
hope to be finished in the next week or so.  So far my experience has been
great.

The only thing I didn't like was the monthly sales call asking me to sign
the contract, reminding me they are available.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St