NAT on a Trident/Qumran(/or other?) equipped whitebox?

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Mon Oct 15 09:05:23 UTC 2018

Interesting, but isn’t stateful tracking once again just swapping, but in this case port 123 in port 32123 out?

So none of the chips you named below support swapping parts of L4 header and that part is actually done with SW assistance please?

So for example the following:

https://eos.arista.com/7150s-nat-practical-guide-source-nat-dynamic/#2Dynamic_Source_NATOverload_Many_to_one

- wouldn’t be at line-rate please?

Thank you

adam

netconsultings.com

::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::