Fwd: [apops] APRICOT 2019 Call for Presentations
mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Oct 15 06:45:36 UTC 2018
FYI - APRICOT 2019 Call for Presentations. Thanks.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [apops] APRICOT 2019 Call for Presentations
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:43:08 +1000
From: Philip Smith <pfsinoz at gmail.com>
To: apops at apops.net
The call for presentations for APRICOT 2019 has been published - we are
all looking forward to receiving your presentation and tutorial
proposals and welcoming you to APRICOT 2019 in Daejeon, Korea, in February.
Mark, Marijana, Philip
APRICOT 2019 PC Chairs
Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies
25th - 28th February 2019, Daejeon, Korea
CALL FOR PAPERS
The APRICOT 2019 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for
Presentations and Tutorials for the APRICOT 2019 Conference.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics;
- Lead informal Birds of Feather break out sessions.
Please submit on-line at:
Call for Papers Opens: Now
Draft Program Published: As Papers Confirmed
Final Deadline for Submissions: 25 January 2019
Final Program Published: 1 February 2019
Final Slides Received: 15 February 2019
*NOTE THAT REGARDLESS OF DEADLINES, SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME,
FIRST SERVED BASIS*
The APRICOT Conference Programme consists of three parts, these being
the Peering Forum, Tutorials, and Conference Tracks.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- Internet backbone operations
- Peering, Interconnects and IXPs
- Content Distribution Network technology & operations
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Network security (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- IPv6 deployment on fixed and Wireless/Cellular networks
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G,
wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Software Defined Networking / Network Function Virtualisaton
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence",
Gaming) and Cloud Computing
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be
provided with CfP submissions otherwise the submission will be
rejected immediately. For work in progress, the most current
information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only.
Slides must be of original work, with all company confidential marks
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the APRICOT website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots
will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC may,
at their discretion, retain a limited number of slots up to the final
submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely,
important, or of critical operational importance. Every year we turn
away submissions, due to filling up all available programme slots
before the deadline. Presenters should endeavour to get material into
the PC sooner rather than later.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme
Committee by e-mail at:
pc-chairs at apricot.net
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
Mark Tinka, Marijana Novakovic & Philip Smith
Co-Chairs, APRICOT 2019 Programme Committee
apops mailing list
apops at apops.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NANOG