Hulu / ESPN: Commercial IP Address

Daniel Corbe dcorbe at hammerfiber.com
Sat Oct 13 18:39:37 UTC 2018

I had a customer with a similar issue.   I statically assigned them a
different IP and it didn’t resolve it.   The problem turned out to be tied
to their Hulu account.

The customer is going to need to keep pressing the issue with Hulu’s
technical support group.   Make sure they’re not using a VPN to connect to
the Internet and have them keep calling Hulu back until they get someone
clueful on the phone.

In my customer’s case, they eventually had to “re-home” them to resolve
it.  I have no idea what that entails.

-Daniel