bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Oct 12 21:36:53 UTC 2018

--- SNaslund at medline.com wrote:
From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund at medline.com>

>Make a second account at your bank.  One account is
>'storage' and has all your money.  You never use
>the 'storage account' ATM card for anything outside
>your bank's ATM machines.

Doubling the service fees from your bank.

No, it's free.  It also depends on the type of accounts
you set up.  Most banks I have heard of do this for free.

>The second one is where you only keep $50-$100 in
>it.  When you use your ATM card it's only this account
>that's used.  Just before you make a purchase, move
>money from your 'storage account' into your 'active
>account' and make the purchase.

Don’t really want to be doing transfers with service fees
every time I decide to fill up the gas tank.  Also, lots
of banks will allow overdrafts which creates even more
fees and some even auto transfer from one account to
another to cover your overdrafts.  Also, does nothing for
credit cards at all.

This is all under your control.  I don't use ATM cards at
gas stations or other places like that.  Mostly it's for
online purchases and to get money from non-bank ATM
machines and I pay nothing extra.  Last, I don't allow
overdrafts.  No money in the account; nothing can be
bought.

scott