bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Brian Kantor Brian at ampr.org
Wed Oct 10 16:17:37 UTC 2018

I understand that in some countries the common practice is that the
waiter or clerk brings the card terminal to you or you go to it at the
cashier's desk, and you insert or swipe it, so the card never leaves
your hand.  And you have to enter the PIN as well.  This seems
notably more secure against point-of-sale compromise.
	- Brian