bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Oct 10 16:01:07 UTC 2018

Sure and with the Exp Date, CVV, and number printed on every card you are open to compromise every time you stay in the hotel or go to a restaurant where you hand someone your card.  Worse yet, the only option if you are compromised is to change all your numbers and put the burden on your of notifying everyone and that evening you hand your card to the waiter and the cycle starts over.  The system is so monumentally stupid it’s unbelievable.

  Steven Naslund

 Chicago IL