bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Oct 10 15:55:47 UTC 2018

Having gone through this I know that it's all on you which is why no one really cares.  You have to notice a fraudulent charge (in most cases), you have to dispute it, you have to prove it was not you that made the charge, and if they agree then they change all of your numbers at which point you have to contact everyone that might be auto charging your accounts for you.  It is a super pain in the neck.  So many merchants have been compromised that it seems to be having less and less impact on their reputation.