bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Oct 10 14:39:59 UTC 2018

Yet this data gets compromised again and again, and I know for a fact that the CVV was compromised in at least four cases I personally am aware of.  As long as the processors are getting the money, do you really think they are going to kick out someone like Macy's or Home Depot?  After all, it is really only an inconvenience to you and neither of them care much about that.

Steve