bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Alfie Pates alfie at fdx.services
Mon Oct 8 09:48:59 UTC 2018

Important distinction; You fire any contractor who does it *repeatedly* after communicating the requirements for securing your data.

Zero-tolerance for genuine mistakes (we all make them) just leads to high contractor turnaround and no conceivable security improvement; A a rotating door of mediocre contractors is a much larger attack surface than a small set of contractors you actively work with to improve security.

~ a