Oct. 3, 2018 EAS Presidential Alert test

Nate Metheny nate at santafe.edu
Mon Oct 8 18:54:38 UTC 2018

Just as a small point of contention, if you lose the bread basket and
the agricultural industries, you might as well have never received an
emergency alert in a city where the supplies and fresh food will run out
and people will be fighting and killing each other for a Snickers bar.

No good saving millions of people if you can't feed more than thousands.

Just my $.02. :)

--
| Nate Metheny        Director, Technology |