bloomberg on supermicro: sky is falling

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Thu Oct 4 21:04:28 UTC 2018

I can read but I am really finding it hard to believe that they all agreed to even comment on it at all.  Especially the PRC.  Next question would be that if Bloomberg was calling me for "months to a year" why not get out in front of it in the first place?  The whole story and its responses are very flakey at least to my BS detector.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL