FIU Contact

Mario Eirea meirea at charterschoolit.com
Wed Oct 3 17:58:40 UTC 2018

Could someone from Florida International University it please contact me. Im having an issue where one of the schools we manage cannot reach my.fiu.edu. I suspect something triggered an automatic block.

Thank you,

Mario Eirea
IT Department
Layer 8 Solutions
7701 W 26th Ave Unit 2
Hialeah, FL 33016-5603
25.892545°, -80.335783°
U.S.A., Earth, Solar System,
Milky Way, Local Group, Universe
Ph: 786-212-1660

“I am convinced that the act of thinking logically cannot possibly be natural to the human mind. If it were, then mathematics would be everybody's easiest course at school and our species would not have taken several millennia to figure out the scientific method.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson

[https://charterschoolit.com/1up_micro.png]  [http://charterschoolit.com/layer8_micro.png]