Research survey about cloud services operations

Yan Zhai yanzhai at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 30 22:25:06 UTC 2018

Hi there,

 we are researchers from University of Wisconsin Madison. Our research is
about cloud computing and system security. Currently we are surveying on a
few facts about how cloud tenants operate their services. The purpose of
the survey is to justify a few design questions so that our research can be
practical for real world applications. I am wondering if you could kindly
help us by filling out a few simple general questions hosted on Typeform:
https://yanzhai.typeform.com/to/sZ0Yjm . The survey is fully anonymous. Any
of your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!
Yan