Most peered AS per country

alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it
Wed Nov 28 12:56:25 UTC 2018

Hello Baldur,
    if I'm not wrong, CAIDA are using Route Views and RIPE NCC RIS as
data sources. If your AS (or any ASes in your customer cone) is not
feeding any BGP route collector, your peers will never appear in their
rank. Some of your peers may be seen if any of your peers are connected
to a route collector though. Data available is extremely incomplete from
that point of view... If you wish to have more reliable data from BGP
analyzers using public data, I suggest you to join a collector. I run
one of them (Isolario), if you need any more details about that (or
about the data incompleteness) just drop me a mail!

Best regards,
Alessandro Improta
IIT-CNR - Isolario project (www.isolario.it)