netflix OCA in a CG-NAT world

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Nov 29 08:16:08 UTC 2018

So comparing the ARP and ND tables on my Mikrotik home router, I see
that my Apple TV, indeed, does have an IPv6 address assigned to it
(SLAAC), even though the device, itself, does not display any IPv6
information in its network settings.

Then again, Apple never did think an "HDD is Active" blinker on their
laptops was ever necessary :-).

Mark.