netflix OCA in a CG-NAT world

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Nov 28 14:30:15 UTC 2018

On 28/Nov/18 16:15, Radu-Adrian Feurdean wrote:

> Or there is some braindead wifi in-between that does not allow IPv6 to function (or makes it unreliable). Already seens a number of such devices from different vendors.

I have mine hooked into Cat-6 to my home switch (which has switching
IPv6 traffic for all devices that support it).

I have IPv6 working over wi-fi for all devices that support it,
including iPhones and such.

But like I said before, I've seen every device supporting IPv6 to have
IPv6 setting bits. Apple TV 4 - my one anyway - does not have this. Only
IPv4.

Mark.