Most peered AS per country

alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it
Wed Nov 28 14:07:45 UTC 2018

As far as I know, bgp.he.net is pulling data from Isolario, and some
researchers are using our data for their analyses. I'm not aware if
anyone else is doing anything with our data since data is freely
accessible to everyone at https://www.isolario.it/Isolario_MRT_data/.
Right now the MRT page is quite slow, so I beg your pardon in advance...
we plan to change storage soon!

If you plan to use our data, you have to know that we are collecting
data from some feeders in ADDPATH (RFC 7911). So, please use a BGP-MRT
data reader which is ADDPATH capable like RIPE bgpdump or bgpscanner
(https://gitlab.com/Isolario/bgpscanner).

Best regards,
Ale