Most peered AS per country

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Nov 28 01:48:32 UTC 2018

> On Nov 28, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Mehmet Akcin <mehmet at akcin.net> wrote:
>
> Sorry what i meant with peering, their total as peer/customer count. I should have worded it correctly thanks Woody.
>
> Question still exists, is there any similar data set available per country basis?

You want to know how big the per-country customer cones for each AS are?  Like, for a given country, what AS has the most down-stream networks within that country?  We used to generate those stats, but the code has probably broken long ago.

We did it because we had bulk data agreements with all five RIRs, so we had the ASes databased by country-code.  We still have that part up-to-date.

                                -Bill