netflix OCA in a CG-NAT world

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon Nov 26 05:09:53 UTC 2018

Not exactly. You don't need to advertise the RFC1918 to the OCA - just make
sure you advertise the CGN prefix to it, and make sure that the OCA's
default gateway knows how to reach the RFC1918 clients. So long as the
"outside" IP of your CGN is advertised to the OCA (the IP that clients who
would be using the OCA would appear to the internet as) it should work.

Regards,
-Dave