Cheap switch with a couple 100G

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Nov 25 22:17:33 UTC 2018

FS has reasonable pricing on their amplification systems for DWDM.

The problem in the states is the dark fiber consolidation, so it's difficult to find someone that'll sell it to you. Those that do, charge astronomically for it.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com