Cheap switch with a couple 100G

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:06:30 UTC 2018

Mike,

Are you saying that you can buy a new Cisco Nexus 3064 or Arista 7050sx for
$1,000 new from these vendors, or are you talking about used stuff on eBay?
If you are comparing to used stuff on ebay pricing good luck. I doubt you
will find many used 100G switches as they are too new of a technology
unlike 10G. Hell you can barely buy a couple of 10KM 100G optics from
FS.com for less than $1000.