Virtualization of everything

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Nov 23 18:13:54 UTC 2018

hey there,

I provide some free vm/hosting for my friends and family but i am trying to
shutdown this (or move from physical infra to virtual) and move everything
to on premise virtual servers/kubernetes infastructure and have a
front/back end which allows my friends and me to give them things they need
such as virtual servers, etc.

for me i want to get bunch of identical (or identicalish) pizza boxes in
future and grow what i have built as needed. i want to be able to make this
as self service as possible.

so now, if I could just pay someone to go do everything for me as turn key,
that would be the ideal way as I am alone and don't really have all the
clues I need in order to deliver the end result in a timely manner which
makes sense.

if you are providing such services , please let me know or if you know
people please ping me offlist.

thank you