RPKI publication

Jeff McAdams jeffm at iglou.com
Fri Nov 23 17:51:39 UTC 2018

OK, I'm trying to do the responsible thing and further the progress and
deployment of RPKI.  I feel like I have a pretty good handle on a path
forward for doing validation and routing-policy based on ROA validation.

However, I also feel like I'm really banging my head against a wall trying
to set up publication of ROAs.  $employer has IP space from several RIRs,
and enough space that there is a pretty strong desire to have our own
publication system for this, but I'm really struggling to find extant
software to do this.

Are there people doing their own publication?  Or is everyone just using
Hosted ARIN/RIPE/APNIC/etc. systems?  My colleagues and I feel like trying
to manage and automate processes against multiple RIRs is not ideal, so
setting up a publication system that can use the Up-Down protocol, or
perhaps publish our own publication points, or whatever is the best way to
handle this would be desired.

Can anyone point me to some facilitating resources on this?  Software
packages that are reasonably current and maintained and not a total pain
to deploy?

--
Jeff