Internet diameter?

Aaron1 aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Nov 22 03:26:58 UTC 2018

Considering 40% of the “internet” is sitting in my backyard in cdn caching, I’d say the perceived diameter for that content is.... 3 or 4 hops.  ;)

...but something tells me that isn’t they response you were seeking...

... but seriously it is interesting that with local caching that much of the Internet is now sitting local in the subscriber’s ISP.

Aaron