SV: IGP protocol

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Thu Nov 15 02:05:59 UTC 2018

Hello all.

We also run a small network (sub 50 PEs)
It looks pretty similar to Baldurs except we run IS-IS instead of OSPF.
IPV4 only in the global table with VPNV4 and VPNv6 services running on top of it.
We do run a separate OBM network to handle management without being dependent on service infrastructure for management.
Only real difference we notice is that Cisco seem to roll out service provider features and knobs for IS-IS first and then eventually for OSPF.
Good or bad is the question.

//Gustav