Escalation point at Google

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Nov 12 21:17:08 UTC 2018

Are they getting an error similar to:

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are issued by certificate authorities. Most browsers no longer trust certificates issued by GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, and VeriSign. www.example.com uses a certificate from one of these authorities and so the website’s identity cannot be proven.

You may want to check your site here:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.example.com

- Jared