Zayo vs Coent

John Von Essen john at quonix.net
Fri Nov 9 19:24:45 UTC 2018

Zayo is probably a tad better in the network quality, but… Zayo’s NCC is awful when it comes to fixing or resolving anything, even something as simply as add a default route to my BGP session. And its takes forever, like a whole day waiting in queue. Cogent, you can call, and 15 minutes your done.

-John