WIndows Updates Fail Via IPv6

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Mon Nov 12 16:18:06 UTC 2018

I saw this issue randomly on Windows PCs due to IPV6 TCP checksum
offloading.
Try the following on the problem Windows machine:
- Open the Device Manager -> Network Adapters -> Network Interface
  (Ethernet NIC):- Under the Network Adapter -> Advanced Tab, disable these options
  if present:TCP Checksum Offloading (IPV6) -> Disabled
UDP Checksum Offloading (IPV6) -> Disabled
- Try Windows update again

--
Clinton Work
Airdrie, AB