Zayo vs Coent

Kushal R. kushal.r at h4g.co
Fri Nov 9 19:03:54 UTC 2018

Comparing networks and performance I believe zayo will outperform Cogent in
most places but I’ve heard nightmares about dealing with Zayo’s account
managers and billing reps.

Cogent is great at their price point and you will get a very sweet deal for
a 10G circuit and their  account managers and NOC both have been great for
us.

--
[image: Host4Geeks]

Kushal R