Network Atlas : Help wanted

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Tue Nov 6 16:42:14 UTC 2018

Hello everyone.

Another exciting update to share, the demo which is 20-25x faster loading
times globally (thank you Cloud) with a lot more features is now reachable
at https://www.networkatlas.org/ - this is the most important upgrade we
have released so far!

What is coming up next? Well another very exciting feature, self service
portal. Are you operator of a fibre network? you can simply put the KMZs
and map will show. This should enable us to give you all an amazing ability
to grow the map to become much bigger than any single person/company can
manage ;)

You are going to love what we have been building for you! Join our slack to
find out more and help us
https://join.slack.com/t/kapany/shared_invite/enQtNDUwOTIzMDEwODM4LWE5NjNmOWRkMmQxYmYzYWU1YmI0ZmEwNWVlODllY2U1MGU5OTVhZDk4YjA1ZmFiN2VhYWI5ZWUyMGQ0YjU0OTc