IP Reputation

Michael Crapse michael at wi-fiber.io
Fri May 25 20:41:26 UTC 2018

Not just horse trading, but underhanded businesses practices where a well
known "grey services" or vpn provider will rent out their IPv4s at low low
cost to force new/small ISPs into taking these IPv4s, cleaning them
up(deblacklisting and deVPN block), and releasing them back to the services
to effectively drag back through the mud.