Geolocation issue with a twist

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed May 23 14:53:12 UTC 2018

Often people have issues with their IP blocks being geolocated incorrectly. Sometimes it's an error on the database or website's behalf, while other times it's due to a transfer. There used to be a wiki that had a few websites to go to solve these issues, but that site has been gone for years (https://web.archive.org/web/20130122055317/http://nanog.cluepon.net/index.php/GeoIP). We've made a site to hopefully collect this information.

Please fill out this form if you have information to contribute.
https://goo.gl/forms/jWsaJL1Vgi3yIxFp2

View responses here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-p7PenqfxnQB1cvq7m3lkmFzLMdxqlgBzaVtsvJ4qZM/edit?usp=sharing

-----